Our vision to create a school where the pupils can reach their full potential academically, physically, spiritually and morally. We want to enable our pupils to acquire the knowledge and skills to participate in a rapidly changing society in which they have a positive ‘I can do it’ attitude. We aspire to create a safe and nurturing environment where the pupils are proud of who they are. As a school we will work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff and the community to promote and look after our community, our school and our world.
Our values are to instil honesty, consideration, respect and politeness throughout the whole school community.
Our aims are:
- To create a school where we have happy, safe and secure children.
- To challenge the pupils to try and up-level their achievements to ‘Be the best they can be’ and develop the skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide a balanced and varied curriculum that incorporates outdoor and active learning.
- To create a positive environment where the pupils are happy to learn and share their knowledge and experiences with each other.
- To discover and release the potential within each child.
- To encourage pupils to take pride in themselves, school, environment and community.
- To continue to develop and foster good working relationships between Toward and Innellan Primary Schools.
- To foster an ethos of achievement which values effort and celebrates success.